Please explore some of the resources offered here at University of Florida for development in teaching, research, reading, and more!
- Humanities Center Bookscan Station
- Office of Faculty Development & Teaching Excellence
- Honors Uncommon Read program
- National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity a nationally recognized, independent organization that provides online career development and mentoring resources for faculty, post-docs, and graduate students
- CLAS Communications – “Tell Your Story”
- Perry Collins, Scholarly Communications Librarian for assistance with or questions about fair use, book contracts, open access, copyright, citation analysis, etc.