The following groups and organizations are affiliated with the University of Florida Center for the Humanities and the Public Sphere. It is through our community partnerships that we are able to collaborate more broadly with the population of North Florida and beyond. For more information about these organizations and their upcoming events, please visit their websites by clicking on the links below.
- The UF Center for the Humanities and the Public Sphere is a member of the Consortium of Humanities Centers and Institutes.
- The UF Center for the Humanities and the Public Sphere is an institutional sponsor of the National Humanities Center.
- The UF College of Liberal Arts and Sciences is an institutional member of the National Humanities Alliance.
- UF is a member of Imagining America, a consortium of publicly engaged artists, designers, scholars, and community activists working toward the democratic transformation of higher education and civic life.
At the University of Florida
- Collective for the Interdisciplinary Study of Medicine and Culture
- Digital Humanities Working Group
- Environmental Humanities Initiative
- Impact of Materials on Society
- Imagining America Working Group
- History of Medicine
- Office of Sustainability
- Bob Graham Center for Public Service
- The David & Wanda Brown Center for Leadership and Service
- UF Center for Arts and Public Policy
- UF Center for Arts in Medicine
- UF Center for the Study of Race and Race Relations
- Elizabeth B. & William F. Poe, Sr. Business Ethics Center